If you’re looking for a quick and healthy breakfast, lunch or dinner idea that incorporates lots of veggies and eggs, check out this delicious frittata. Customized with the veggies and add-ins that your going to love, this frittata makes a great low-carb Meatless Monday meal idea!
- 2 ZUCCHINIS
- 2 HANDFULS OF SPINACH
- 1 RED ONION (roughly chopped)
- 1 SWEET POTATO
- 1 CUP OF MUSHROOMS
- 1 RED CAPSICUM
- 1 TSP OF GARLIC (crushed)
- 8 EGGS
- 1/2 CUP ALMOND MILK
- 90g VEGAN FETA
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees. Line a large baking dish with coconut oil.
- Chop up all ingredients, and toss in oil and season with garlic. Bake vegetables in the oven for 15 mins.
- Place cooked vegetables in baking dish and spread out evenly. In a large bowl whisk together eggs, almond milk and pour over vegetables.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, until set. Set aside for 10 minutes. Serve with salad and enjoy.