"Can't you see that it's just rainin', ain't no need to go outside... maybe we could sleep in, make you banana pancakes, pretend like it's the weekend now!"
These bad boys will make your rainy day (if your Jack Johnson) or your Sunday morning, trust me on that - not only are they super dooper delicious but they are like always good for you and even more delicious when you top them with amazing things!!
- 1 Ripe banana
- Pea Protein Isolate
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 egg, or vegan equivalent
- Vanilla Bean (Organic)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1-2 tbsp rice malt syrup (pure) or honey.
- Blueberries to serve
Serves 1 (Double if you are nice enough to make your partner or someone else breakfast!)
- Pre-heat a stone fry pan to medium heat. Lightly grease with coconut oil.
- Prepare pancake mix as per instructions, adding in 1 tsp of ground cinnamon powder.
- Pour 3 large pancakes onto the pan and place 3 slices of banana on top of each.
- While cooking, place a sprinkle of cinnamon into your rice malt syrup or honey. Stir to combine.
- Cook pancakes for 2 mins on each side or until cooked though.
- Serve with your left over banana, blueberries and a drizzle of your cinnamon syrup mix.
Enjoy your cruisy Sunday morning pancakes lovelies x