HEALTHY BANANA BREAD
There is nothing like a good loaf of banana bread to make your day bright and complete - plus here's a recipe which is actually good for you full of all kind of healthy and delcious treats. You can mix it up as you please by adding in cacao nibs or blueberries to your banana bread when you make it.
- 3 Overripe Bananas
- 1/4 cup of Almond Milk
- 6 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 3 Eggs
- 3 tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 1-2 tbsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 cups Wholemeal Spelt Flour
- 1/2 cup Almond Meal
- 1 1/4 tbsp Baking Powder
- 2 tbsp Ground Cinnamon
- Pinch Himalayan Salt
1. First blend all three overripe banana is a blender until you have a smooth consistency.
2. Place EVERYTHING in a large mixing bowl and mix until everything is combined.
3. Heat oven to 180 degrees, cook for 45 minutes (I recommend checking on it after 30 minutes regularly to see how it is going) test it to see if it is ready by chucking a skewer in it!
Enjoy lovelies x