HAPPINESS & HEALTH ENTHUSIAST, COUNSELLOR & mindset COACH.
I'm a firm believer that everyone has the right and is entitled to have a life full of happiness, health and wellness; but not just physical health, mental as well. These are areas which I have been passionate about for many years, which drove me to undertake qualifications to become a Youth Worker, Counsellor and also a Mindset Coach.
I adore people and how unique and different we all are, but most importantly seeing people happy and flourishing. It is one of the things in life that puts the biggest smile on my face each day, it's something that can easily turn a bad day around for me if I see someone genuinely happy and content with their life without any struggles. It's what drove me to not only spend time in schools working as a Counsellor, but to begin working as a mindset coach - because sometimes people problems aren't as deep that they require counselling; sometimes people just need a little guidance, encouragement and support to help give them the courage to make changes, take leaps of faith etc.
WHAT MAKES ME LIGHT UP??
- Laughing & smiling
- Making delicious food healthy
- Kindness, it doesn't cost a damn thing
- Photography, i'm passionate but not great
- The outdoors, mainly the seaside and beach or anything tropical
- Music, those sweet sweet melodies they can turn almost any mood or day around
- Studied Youth Work to become a qualified Youth Worker which is what I currently do and love, as well as a Bachelor of Counselling / Coaching (Majoring in Positive Psychology).
- I live by the seaside, which is where I am most at peace and my happiest. I am in love with bright sunny days, having fun and seeing other people happy and thriving.
- I love exercise and staying fit and healthy, any kind of exercise is my therapeutic outlet - with a past life that saw me competing as a professional athlete for 10 years in the sport of karate winning numerous State, Australian and International titles, I have now progressed onto my next life journey. F45 going to the gym and yoga + pilates on the side.
- I live for adventure and experiences, those places, views and moments that are so unique and special - I value these so much more than any possession I own.
I've realised that health wasn't just what is on your plate. True health is about being both on the inside and the outside, healthy body free of illness and disease but also having flourishing relationships, positive self-image and being happy.
Big love x